Every filter that comes into our shop is baked and cleaned by hand; we do not believe in the “set it and forget it” method.
Our cleaning cabinet is equipped with an up-facing camera that allows us to focus on the concentrated dirtier spots of each filter, sometimes referred to as the “gumball”. The location of this accumulation varies by truck and filter, meaning that it is often missed by automated methods of cleaning.
Other highlights of our service include:
- DPF and DOC cleaning for light to heavy duty diesel engines
- 9-step cleaning process, which includes baking, cleaning, testing and inspection
- Complete final inspection report included
- Less than 24-hour turnaround for local customers
- Oversized and odd-shaped DPFs can often be accommodated
- Recognized dealer for multiple part suppliers
- Free local pickup and delivery (including weekday evenings and Saturdays) for our Shop and Fleet customers
How does this benefit you?
- Minimal truck downtime, saving you time and money
- Replacement parts (if needed) are often available with same day delivery